October 29, 2017

Lucca Comics and Games #2017


Boys and Girls, Lucca Comics and Games 017 is approaching.
You'll find me in the tuscan the entire convention, from 1th to 5th of November.

This time I decided to flood Lucca with lots of my stuff! You will find three new books and lots of merchandise!

Wulfpack n° 1: a shonen style comics, with a bit of adult riented stuff, full of action, fights raging Werewolfes.
60 page in black and white with book jacket plus variant cover!

First of my books ever published outside the erotic/hard stuff and second one made with Tora Store. I really hope you will have the chance to read it!

Tales from MERCs: an anthology with some hardcore stories taking place in MERCs's universe (my RPG setting).
You'll find sex and fights, sometimes both at the same time!
My first adult book published with Tora Store!

Ganassa Sketchbook vol 2: 120 colored pages with a selection of the best work from the last 1 and half year. It's a direct follow of the previous Sketchbook, but lighter and handy, cuz' we love you.

Last, but not least, you will drown in a sea of posters, mugs, mousepads, sketches and many other things!

We definitely believe in what we're doing!

Here Where/How/When:

Wednesday 1 and Sunday 5: Magic Press booth/Mondatori publisher - Piazza Napoleone

Thursday 2th, Friday 3th, Saturday 4th: shop in Via Veneto, 64, named Kiryu Retail Shop!

Of course I'll sign/draw everything you will buy!

See you soon